Educate. Engage. Empower.
Academic Networks, Inc. welcomes parents and partners whose goals and programs align with our Mission, Vision, and Values.
We Empower Pre-College Scholars by Helping Them turn Their Education into an Expertise. This is accomplished through meaningful activities with a focus on skill-building, experiential learning, apprenticeships, leadership development, and enrichment programs. Some of the ways we accomplish this is through;
- Special Interest Groups
- Gifted and Talented Identification Programs
- Pre-College Mentorship Programs
- Entrepreneurial Development
We Equip Engaged Parents and Educational Partners Connect with Effective Networks so They Can Help the Next Generation to Lead. Support may include;
- Interactive Curriculum Resources
- Homeschool and Non-Public School Administration
- Bridge Planning for Accelerated & Talented Scholars
- Virtual and In-Person Conferences- COMING SOON FALL 2022
We Support a Parent-Engaged Academics, Community, and Ethics Approach to Promoting Scholar Success (P.E.A.C.E. Coaching & Methods)
- Parenting with Prudence Coaching
- Private, Tutoring & Homeschool Academy Development Consulting (How to Successfully Develop Your Own Niche Academic Community)
- Community and Partnership Matching
- Searchable Library of Resources
Dare to Be Different. Sign Up to be Notified About Our Webinar Series.